Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesday has come after a busy and very full Monday. Had dialysis and it went well, my weight was in check after the weekend, only 2.5 kilos. Afterwards took Rose to work and then finished dinner for the girls and went to the Y for a warmup bike and then a rather fast three miles, especially for a dialysis day. For some reason when i came home I cycled another five or so miles because it is so relaxing. It has made such a difference with me to have this new bike in my life. i feel so free and at ease with my evening ride. The sounds the smells and the fresh air in my face. I am wondering whether the vitamin regimen I have been on for the past six months including the new zinc recommended by my doctor has anything to do with my good run of really good health. Well, it is good whatever it is. 

No comments: