Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ive been run down, and my medical team wants to make sure that my lowish hemoglobin is not the result of some unseen and undetected infection. I know I'm fine, but need a little more rest during the week. It seems to be all piling on lately, without a break, and without extra help. Even in the middle of the night, when I can fall asleep, I'm not because my 14 year old pup needs her dad to get up, get out, eat, and not be alone. I love her so that is what a dad does. But after the super-long days its just the extra-xtra that is hard. 

I will be adding more entries on my medical history in the coming week, but one thing has hit me in my remembrances. Its never just about and involving you. There is so many more invested, involved, and part of the story. Their story is part of your story and vice versa. Perspective on others struggles and relations is important when I go through or remember my deal.

No comments: