Monday, August 2, 2010

In a break from the retelling of my medical, and life history, today I had an early treatment at 6:30, after a physical weekend. Especially Sunday when I ran at Ottawa park (hilly and hot) about five + miles, then an additional mile at the Y, with some weight lifting and then some swimming. Finally in the evening my wife and I went for a ten mile bike ride. It was all so fun, but i have to admit it was  a lot. Not from the activity, rather the buildup of toxins, caused me to feel like I needed dialysis, just felt run down and off. I felt great afterward, except for being tired, because of dialysis and oh, I forgot, not sleeping last night because of my sick pup. Phoebe. We are all better now. Its almost 4:00 in the afternoon, and my second day has begun.

No comments: