Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday, and my son played his guts out in his Basketball tournament game. They lost but he worked hard, even though he has had an even worse version of the cold I've been nursing all week. I am so proud of his efforts regardless. Trying hard, being there for his team, and showing a little "mean" was all his Mom and I ask.

When I went on dialysis, I got a little mad about it, or as I really think about it, I turned into another "Rocky" time in life. We are given opportunities in life to face fear, disappointment, and set backs, in life and choose to show up and do what is necessary to work through it. Its not the victories that shape us, it truly is the looking at yourself, realizing who you really are, and moving forward. The power of redemption and self realization are what is about.

No comments: